THE FUTURE OF HEAVY-DUTY TRUCKS; BUILDING A BRIDGE TO ALTERNATIVE ENERGIES FOR U.S. LONG HAUL TRANSPORTATION
examining alternative fuel energies and technologies for class 8 vehicles
Fleet Advantage has released its latest industry whitepaper, addressing facts about electric batteries, hydrogen fuel cells, and other alternative energies. The topic of alternate fuel and engine technologies has been strongly contested recently, with experts weighing in on the right strategy for all modes of transportation. Private and For-Hire fleets are interested in adopting zero-emission (ZET) alternatives, but there remain significant concerns for near-term opportunities.
In the report, Fleet Advantage experts illustrate a desired “bridge” approach by leveraging today’s readily available clean-diesel technology into tomorrow’s alternate fuel options. This will allow companies to lead with the appropriate ESG strategy supported by strategic industry partners, companies with experience, and heavy-duty fleets that can meet today’s transport infrastructure needs while serving as leaders in the future.DOWNLOAD NOW! The report also addresses several critical areas, including:
- The economics of deploying EV Technology today and their net benefit as compared to diesel ICE
- The Logical Approach - create a bridge to future energy alternatives
- Pros and Cons of today's alternate fuel technologies
- The benefits of clean diesel technology
- Innovative truck replacement programs
- The future of alternate fuel technology
To learn more about how to prepare your transportation fleet for the future, download the full report!