Expert knowledge center dedicated to all things safety for Class 8 truck fleets
The Fleet Advantage Safety Committee is dedicated to providing insight and overseeing critical safety-related programs for the fleet transportation industry and includes tenured transportation professionals with specific experience to advise fleet managers on various safety-related topics including: CSA compliance, facility and on-road safety, truck specifications and safety inspections to name a few. The Fleet SafetyEDGE is a dedicated safety portal for fleet transportation professionals that hosts the safety committee's findings and recommendations as well as relevant industry articles, blogs, whitepapers and other professional resources.
- CSA - Compliance, Safety, Accountability-Motor Carrier resource center
- CSA Scores To Be Reposted in About Two years, Secretary Anthony Foxx Says
- A Motor Carrier's Guide to Improving Highway Safety | Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Pocket Guide to Large Truck and Bus Statistics | Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration- 2016
- Getting to GHG Phase 2 - About those speed limiters
- DOT Expected To Act On Truck Speeds
- The Modern Maintenance Manager - Safety Matters
- Easing ELD concerns
- New Trucks With Latest Safety Features Dramatically Reduce CSA Violations
- Safety Profiles No Easy Fix
CHECKLISTS AND FLEET SAFETY TIPS
- CVSA 2017 International Roadcheck will take place June 7 – 9; Your Fleet Safety Checklist is Here!
- CVSA 2015 Operation Safe Driver Week is October 18-24, 2015 - Fleet Safety Tips
- CVSA Annual Brake Fleet Safety Week Planned for September 6 – 12, 2015
- Quick Guide to the CVSA 7 Inspection Levels – Fleet Safety
- Summertime driving is no vacation! Fleet safety tips...
- ELD Mandate Overview
- Spec'ing For Safety
- Driver Training, Incentives & Rewards
- NPTC 2016 Washington Report
- 2016 Pocket Guide to Large Truck and Bus Statistics