FLEET ADVANTAGE Industry Survey Shows How Companies with Transportation Fleets Made Rapid Adaptations To Truck Operations During COVID-19
More Than Half of Executives Surveyed Still Not Utilizing Adequate Analytics Data for Fleets
Fleet Advantage announced today results of its latest industry survey which shows how companies in different industries had to modify and scale their truck operations because of the coronavirus.
Clearly, many companies with fleets had to adapt quickly to drastically different truck utilization patterns, and illustrated the continued need for accurate, real-time data analytics fleet executives can quickly use in order to make proper decisions for their organizations during the pandemic.
The survey addresses additional factors affecting truck operations including:
- Changes to fleet utilization patterns
- Status of fleets downsizing because of the pandemic
- Type of data analyzed to make decisions during Covid-19
- Unforeseen routing changes
- Most significant challenges to fleet operations
since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY NOW!